Dear Diesel Fuel Manager:
Before you commit to your diesel fuel treatment program this year, I’d like to introduce you to an innovative new approach to fuel treating: an approach that will give you optimum performance at an optimum price. For the benefit of operating with treated diesel fuel , you are paying a premiumfor performance features. Some of those you require, but there aremany you do not. By the same token, you may not be receiving all the performance benefits you desire to maximize overall fleet performance.
DON’T PAY FOR WHAT YOU DON’T NEED … AND DON’T DO WITHOUT THE FEATURES YOU DO NEED!
FPPF will customize your additive package to provide you optimal cost savings while meeting your specific needs. We can offer you a custom blend of additives that provide the exact performance you require – at the lowest cost. No one else can make that offer. FPPF is one of the few suppliers of diesel fuel treatment that has a complete laboratory and chemical staff engaged in fuel treatment development.This enables us to provide a uniquely tailored approach to your individual applications. So you’ll get only what you need – and not what you don’t. Other, inferior fuel treatment programs will only result in costly performance problems – and a truckload of headaches! Instead,
check out the best: FPPF. Custom treatment for your fuel – at a custom price for your budget.
For a priority appointment, fax or call FPPF at 1-800-735 -3773: FAX: 1-716-856-0750.
FPPF Custom formulations can help you overcome the negative effects of today’s ultra low sulfur and biodiesel fuels.
FPPF’S CUSTOMIZED PREMIUM DIESEL FUEL TREATMENT SYSTEM
You want high performance, you want low cost. Especially today. when diesel vehicles are prime targets in the growing concern over air pollution. Superior performance with reduced emission levels is no longer a “luxury” – it ‘s mandatory if you’re going to compete and remain in environmental compliance for 1990s and beyond. FPPF’s premium diese l fuel treatment systems – customized to your precise needs – let you maximize performance while enjoying the lowest costs available today. They’ re formulated to help reduce environmentally harmful emissions and provide optimal performance with new low sulfur diesel fuel.
BENEFITS OF FPPF’S ULTRA TREATMENT SYSTEM
- Features advanced high detergent fuulinjection cleaner
- Improves flow ability and diesel fuel at low temperature operation
- Eliminates need for mixing #2 diesel fuel with kerosene
- Dispersants prevent wax particles frorm adhearing to each other and plugging filters
- Absorbs water to prevent ice crystals from forming
- Improves emissions, reduces smoke
- Slows aging and oxidation of fuel
- Helps prevent the growth of bacteria and algae
- Improves cetane rating of fuel
- Ensures easier starting
- Prevents corrosion of all metals in contact with diesel
- Prevents separation of fuels and strata formation
- Increases lubricity to prevent fuel system wear resulting from new low sulfur diesel fuels
- Decarbonizes combustion chamber
- Prevents acid formation
AVAILABLE IN A VARIETY OF PACKAGES TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
Customized Premium Diesel Fuel Treatment is available in :
- 55 -gallon Drums
- 330-gallon Tote Bins
FPPF will also provide point of purchase and marketing support materials including banners, decals and signs