Regen Reduction Formula
FPPF’s Diesel Injector Cleaner is specifically formulated to reduce the number of active, passive and forced regenerations for all Diesel vehicles and equipment. Diesel Injector Cleaner significantly reduces the build-up of deposits in Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) with regular use.
Diesel Injector Cleaner is concentrated to provide a formulation that can exceed OEM depositing tests.
Used Regularly, Diesel Injector Cleaner can offer the following benefits:
- Significantly reduces active, passive, and forced regenerations in Diesel Particulate Filter Systems
- Adds lubricity to entire fuel injection system
- Removes varnish, shellac, and carbon from injector tips
- Restores spray pattern, increasing efficiency
- Immediate improvement in emissions
- Increases fuel economy, engine performance, and horsepower
- Exceeds L-10 and N-14 standards
It is recommended to use Diesel Injector Cleaner every 10,000 miles to maintain cleanliness of the entire system.
Available in 3 sizes
|Description||Item No.||Treats (gal.)||Case Count|
|32 oz. Bottle||00212||250||12|
|5 Gal Pail*||00213P||5,000||1|
|55 gal. Drum*||00214||55,000||1|
|32 oz. Bottle||00423||250||12|
*Bilingual Labeling, French/English