WITH XP-100 – Specifically Formulated For All Gasoline and All Ethanol Gasoline Blends Including E-85
Marine Ethanol/Gas Formula is the finest fuel additive for Ethanol and Gasoline blends on the market today. This formula is unlike all other gasoline additive products. It contains 100% active ingredients and provides multifunctional benefits to improve engine performance and save you money.
Marine Ethanol/Gas Formula can be used in all Marine gasoline engines and does not invalidate manufacturer’s warranties. Marine Ethanol/Gas Formula contains the most potent Octane booster on the market today and will increase Octane up to 10 points or more.
FPPF’s Marine Ethanol/Gas Formula helps prevent all the potential problems associated with ethanol and gas/ethanol blends. These problems include excessive filter plugging, water accumulation in the fuel tank, fuel deterioration and aging, tank corrosion and ethanol/gasoline/water fuel phasing and separation.
This product is the result of extensive R&D and the latest cutting-edge advancements in chemical fuel additive technology from around the world. FPPF’s Marine Ethanol/Gas Formula contains 100% active ingredients.
- Totally absorbs water in all gasoline, ethanol/gasoline blends
- Controls the buildup of varnish, gum, and sludge in the entire fuel system
- Prevents corrosion in all fuels including ethanol and ethanol/gasoline blends
- Cleans fuel injectors and the entire fuel system
- Stabilizes fuel and reduces fuel oxidation
- Helps to reduce potential fuel/water phasing
- Improves fuel mileage in all vehicles using ethanol, gasoline, and/or ethanol/gasoline blends
- Reduces emissions and helps engine pollution control systems operate properly
- Increases engine efficiency and power
- Can be used in all gasoline engines including automotive, marine, gas heavy duty, and gasoline generators
Marine Ethanol/Gas Formula comes in an easy to use bottle. Great value and convenience!
Available in 3 sizes
|Description||Item No.||Treats (gal.)||Case Count|
|16 oz. Bottle*||00162||125||12|
|5 Gal Pail*||00169P||5000||1|
|55 Gal Drum*||00171||55,000||1|
*Bilingual Labeling, French/English