fuel additive Company
Fuel treatment programs require constant attention and specialized formulations. No two diesel fuels are the same. And each fuel has its own set of problems you need to solve. It’s why FPPF is continuously developing new formulations to stay ahead of these problems and keep your diesel fuel treated the right way.
The following 10 products are the ones the professionals at FPPF recommend to treat your diesel fuel. Each additive is designed to target specific fuel inconsistencies. And with regular treatments, you can avoid engine problems such as low combustion, rough starts, costly breakdowns and more.
- 8+ Cetane Improver—This fuel additive increases combustion, engine efficiency, power and fuel mileage by boosting your fuel’s cetane level by up to eight points. And like the majority of FPPF products, 8+ Cetane Improver is 100% soluble and alcohol-fre
- Fleet Formula—Pour Fleet Formula into your diesel fuel storage tank for the ultimate winter protection. Fleet Formula treats and stabilizes fuel by eliminating water, preventing fuel line freeze-ups and cleaning fuel tanks, pumps and injectors.
- Lubricity Plus Fuel Power—Lubricity Plus Fuel Power is a superior, year-round fuel treatment that makes up for the low lubricity common in ultra-low sulfur diesel fuels. Eliminate water, stabilize fuel, control sludge, and reduce surface tension with a lubricant that exceeds EPA and Engine Manufacturer’s Association specifications on the HFRR scale.
- Diesel Injector Cleaner—This is a highly concentrated, multi-functional formula of detergents, sludge removers and fuel conditioners developed to exceed all OEM depositing test performance criteria. When used regularly, Diesel Injector Cleaner increases combustion in your engine, leading to increased fuel mileage and reduced asphaltenes. Diesel Injector Cleaner is also effective in the prevention of DPF plugging and reduces active, passive and forced regenerations!
- SBG—Intense heat, fuel impurities, water, dirt and other contaminants create sludge in your engine. And the best way to rid your engine of sludge, without clogging fuel nozzles, is to treat your diesel-powered engine with FPPF Sludge Be Gone.
- Super Fuel Stabilizer—You want to get the most mileage out of your fuel. Nothing slows the aging process down like Super Fuel Stabilizer from FPPF. And it also prevents problems that arise from the presence of asphaltenes in new diesel fuels. Plus this product meets (and often exceeds) US Military and ASTM standards.
- Polar Power—Polar Power can do it all for your diesel fuel, especially in extremely cold climates. Polar Power is the ultimate pour point depressant so if you know you’re in for a long, harsh winter, treat your fuel right with FPPF Polar Power.
- Liquid Muscle—This product from FPPF adds extra strength and power to your fuel tank. Liquid Muscle is a powerful injector cleaner, lubricant and anti-gelling product all in one. And when you use it regularly throughout the year, it leads to less wear on your fuel pump and engine. Liquid Muscle solves all those problems and also increases your fuel mileage!
- Total Power—FPPF formulated this premium fuel additive to check every box. Not only is it the best anti-gel product on the market, but Total Power reduces regens. Total Power is also a strong water dispersant, cetane improver, pour point depressant, and injector cleaner.
- Fuel Power—The flagship of the FPPF family of premium fuel treatments, Fuel Power provides strong, year-round engine protection as it treats fuel for common problems like water, varnish buildup, low lubricity, acid formation, high surface tension, sludge, bacteria growth and low mileage and combustion. When you want to ensure that you’re getting the most out of your diesel fuel, be sure to treat it year-round with FPPF Fuel Power.